We collect information about how you use our Site by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. A cookie is a small data file that identifies the web browser on a particular computer. No personal information is stored in the cookie itself. When you visit our Site, a cookie will be sent to your browser and then stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use these cookies to track information about how often you visit our web site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. We also link the visitor ID from your cookie to a user ID in our database to help us analyze web traffic and statistics. Cookies also help us improve your shopping experience by, among other things, keeping track of your preferences, recognizing you if you are a registered user, and tracking your order as you shop on homesolutionz.com. If any of your personal information needs to be accessed during that process, you will have to log in or otherwise authenticate yourself. If you don’t like cookies, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. For instructions, look at your browser’s Help menu. Note that certain features of homesolutionz.com may not be available if you delete or reject cookies.
We use pixel tags (also called web beacons or “clear” gifs) on our Site. They help us analyze what our clients like to do on our Site and the effectiveness of our features and advertising. They can also help us customize your browsing and shopping experience. We may use information collected through pixel tags or tracked links in combination with your personally identifiable information. We may also combine personally identifiable information you provide to Shirlyn’s Natural Foods with other personal information (such as purchase history and demographic information). We often work with other companies to help us track, collect and analyze this information but they are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies”), and the referring website address.
Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
Information collected by third-parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, affiliate companies, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies or web beacons, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
– deliver the products and services that you have requested;
– manage your account and provide you with customer support;
– perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
– communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices or send newsletters about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our sister companies or other third parties;
– communicate with you with regard to partially completed service requests;
– develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
– verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
– perform background screening, which may include the use of third parties, on service professionals;
– enforce our terms and conditions;
– publicly-display comments, ratings and reviews and other content provided by you;
– manage our business; and
– perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.